About Me

Underberg, KwaZulu Natal, South Africa
THE LITTLE BOX FACTORY PO Box 833 Underberg, 3257 KZN Tel: 033-7011973 (When it works) Cell: 083-5487960 (Mostly works) E-mail: staytrj@gmail.com My name is Rob Stayt and I live on a farm at Underberg KZN. I am a pensioner and run a small factory of my own called THE LITTLE BOX FACTORY. I spend my time manufacturing Rustic Wooden Boxes of all sorts. All my boxes are made of locally grown pine and are rough sawn. They are nailed and glued together. I leave them with a plain wood finish so the customer may varnish or paint them to their own desires. I can also manufacture Rustic boxes to customer's requirements within the limits of 400mm. I do hope you may be interested in my products. If so, tell me which products you are interested in, or,let me know the required dimensions so I can work up samples for you. If you wish to visit my little factory, please contact me to make arrangements. Free delivery to Underberg/Himeville/Bulwer. Delivery to Pietermaritzburg and the Midlands district may be arranged. Please contact me. All other deliveries are to the customer's expense. Rob Stayt

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Photo's of The Collection

Series 100 CLI RSA


TMC  RSA


Type 300 "Cheesedish" RSA


 
Headset USA


Post Office Tapper Field Phone RSA


Military Field Phone UK


Military Field Phone RSA


Military Field Phone UK


Field Phone Germany


Siemens Wall Phone


Siemens Table Phone


Protea Phone RSA


Siemens Intercom Wall Phone


Lietch Magneto Phone US Forestry Service


Ericsson Magneto Wall Phone RSA


Siemens Table Magneto Phone RSA


Ericsson Wall Magneto Phone RSA


Protea Table Electronic Magneto Phone


South African Railways Maneto Wall Phone. Japan


Magneto Plan Phone RSA


Magneto Phone RSA


Magneto Phone RSA


Magneto Set. UK


South African Railways Table Magneto Phone. Japan


Ericsson Magneto Wall Phone
(This is the phone we had on the farm; the parrot used to chew the batteries)


Siemens Neophone with Bell Set


Centenary Phone RSA (Grey & Maroon)


"Oslo" Phone.  (The numbering on the dial gets them every time!) Norway.


House Eschange System Telephone.  "Crocodile Phone!"  UK

 CKT Payphone
(the old R5-00 coins work great with this phone)


 Ericsson wall magneto telephone


 Seimens table magneto telephone


 Siemens Universal Neophone


 TMC wall magneto telephone


 TR Services intercom telephone


Good old British Post Office uniselector


 Ericsson table telephone with transistor ringer
for use on magneto lines


Ericsson table magneto telephone


And now we make paperweights!
South African Post Office open wire insulator. 
Very much a copy of it's British Post Office counterpart.


 The Hungarian table phone


 NT Telephone Made in Germany


 Stromberg table magneto phone with wall mounted ringer/magneto box


My trusty old West Test Set

No comments:

Post a Comment